Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Procrastination

Do you procrastinate and if so, what kind of thing do you put off doing? Do you have any tips for dealing with procrastination?

Along the same lines, what are some of your best work habits -- i.e. things you have learned along the way that simplify your life or help you avoid chaos.

For myself, I tend to procrastinate about ordinary medical tests -- which is not because I'm afraid of them, but because they're a bother and hard to fit into my schedule, and I tend to run like a clockwork mouse from morning to evening and not want to do non-work things during the work day. Right now I'm putting off routine bloodwork because I don't want to go over to the hospital with no coffee in my system before going to to work.

Survival habits. I am not a morning person, so I never go to bed without having determined every stitch of clothing I'm going to wear in the morning.
Also an office rule that has stood me in good stead for years is simply to fill little bits of time with little bits of work.

Comments:
Congrats, rex!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?