Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow...

Gruntled and I saw a car today that had:

1. A magnetic American flag sticker on the back with "support our troops" beneath it.
2. Another to match on the driver's door.
3. A blue "ribbon" magnet that said "Stop child abuse."
4. A back seat full of stuff that shouts "mom's car."
5. A bumper sticker that said "Hillary Clinton for President 2008."

It isn't exactly that I want the Senator as President. It is, pretty exactly, that there are women with flags on their cars ready to say it would be a big step up for the country, and that makes me grin.

(I am sure I know the person who owns that car, and I'll report back when Beau and I figure out who she is.)

Comments:
How about Biden/Bayh in 2008, and let Hillary be Secretary of Health and Human Services?
 
cars are the last bastion of free speech i'm afraid.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?