Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Okay, seems to be working, but

Are the rest of you having trouble technically with this blog or is it just at this end. I have had it sort of blink out on me in the middle of a post, and various other glitches. Just wrote a longish comment and suddenly it disappeared. Please let me know. I'm thinking of just creating a new blog. In fact until I hear from some of you regarding this one, I'll be working on another just to see if it is glitch free.

meantime, thanks for all your comments. I'm fine and looking forward to the vacation.

Comments:
It's been treating me fine, but last night I repeatedly just couldn't get here or to the Gruntled Center. Could it be trouble at the blogspot server?
 
Yes, I have learned that Blogger had a bunch of problems last night.
Meantime I have given up completely on the abominable yahoo website and started
bearfables.blogspot.com which is "under construction" because I have to figure out the essential backwardness of blogging.
 
no problems for me either, but don't say words like "server", sporcupine. it makes me shudder.:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?